Purpose of Job
The Sales Officer shall be primarily responsible for acquiring new customers and build good liability balance sheet through customer engagement and CASA and TD build ups. Sales Officer shall also work in close coordination with Relationship officer for client acquisition and deepening and ensure a smooth on-boarding of customers. Sales Officer shall carry liability targets (NTB customers),TPP targets from new and existing set of customers.
- Ensures build up of liability balance sheet through NTB customer acquisition and deepen existing set of customers.
- Works closely with the Relationship Officer/Relationship Manager/Branch Manager for all day to day activities of the branch, but works independently for daily routine/repetitive decisions.
- Ensure best service standard are provided to customers through support of operations team and other functional departments
- Capable of moving into the market all alone and introduce maximum customers to the bank.
- Engage well with RO and RM for a seamless on-boarding of customers.
- Coordinate with BM/ Relationship Manager for high end cases and client meeting.
- Carry targets across entire CASA segments (TASC, Corporate Salary etc.)
Essential Qualifications/Experience Required
- University degree with 2 – 3 years of related experience with a minimum of 1 year in a similar position, MBA preferred.
- Aggressive and a go-getter who could work under pressure and defined targets.
- Possess aggressive personality and ability to meet up new customers and introduce to the bank.
- Needs to have good knowledge of CASA offering, allied liability products, TPP products viz. MF, Life, General Insurance etc.
- Candidate must be willing and capable of working as an individual contributor
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and a pleasing personality.
- Should be well versed with basic computer skills.