Purpose of Job
The Relationship Manager is primarily responsible for building a robust liability balance sheet through driving CASA/TD sales comprising NTB customers acquisition and deepening existing set of customers. He shall also be responsible for driving revenue stream through sale of third party products, assets and allied products as launched from time to time. He shall ensure that the best service standards are provided to HNI customers and executes best relationship management for assigned customers. Solutions provided to the customer should be within the policy and prescribed security and credit controls.
- Ensures build up of liability balance sheet through NTB customer acquisition and deepen existing set of customers.
- Works closely with the Branch Manager for all day to day activities of the branch, but works independently for daily routine/repetitive decisions.
- Ensure best service standard are provided to assigned customers through support of operations team and other functional departments
- Generate revenue through sales of third party products viz. Life, Health, General Insurance, Mutual Funds, Structured Products and also cross sell banking products viz. Housing Loan, Loan against deposits, Remittances, PIS accounts etc.
- Oversee the working of ROs and Sales team.
- Coordinate with BM/ Head-Consumer for high end cases and client meeting.
- Ensure a complete engagement with entire HNI segment on a regular basis and ensure that Doha Bank becomes their primary banker.
- Work in close coordination with Head-Consumer Bank/Products team in case of innovative product launch as per customer requirement.
- Engage with assigned overseas locations for maximizing business and volumes
- Engage with cross border teams/ India desk to ensure a seamless hand-holding of HNI customers. Explore options to generate maximum revenues with product mix sales.
- Daily follow up of commitments and reporting exceptions to Branch Manager.
Essential Qualifications/Experience Required
- University degree with 5 – 8 years of related experience with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position, MBA or professional qualification viz. CA, ICWAI, CFA, CS preferred.
- Aggressive sales person and a go-getter who could work under pressure and defined targets.
- Needs to have good knowledge of Liability products, TPP products viz. MF, Life, General Insurance etc.
- Candidate must be willing and capable of working as an individual contributor and build his own book. Posses’ reasonable HNI customer base or willing to acquire on his strength.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills both written and oral and a pleasing personality.
- Good relationship management skills
- Should be well versed with basic computer skills.